Can I get a refund from Eredox Video?
Refunds are made using the same payment method used to make the initial purchase. Eredox Video can’t complete refunds if the original payment method is no longer available, for example, your credit card expired, the PayPal account is closed, or where the payment method doesn’t allow refunds.
Eredox Video refunds can be given for:
- Subscriptions that haven’t been used and haven’t expired.
- Eredox Video Credit that hasn’t been used if the refund is requested within 24 hours of the booking time
- Technical issues that we determine to be Eredox Video’s fault.
- Fraudulent use if we determine your account was taken over by a third party.
- Charges made in error if you contact us within 90-days of purchase. We can’t give refunds for charges that are more than 90-days old.
Outside of the 14-day period in the EU, refunds are at the discretion of Eredox Video.
Note: If you made an in-app purchase of Eredox Video Credit through iTunes, we’re unable to provide a refund. You need to request a refund from Apple.
How do I get an Eredox Video refund?
- Use this link to sign in to your Eredox Video account profile page.
- From your purchase history, select the order you want a refund for. If you’re eligible for a refund, you can call us on 1800 373 369
Need to chat with an agent about your refund? Start a live chat and go to our website and start a conversation on our messenger chatbot with customer service now. Before chatting, you may need to sign into Eredox Video if you aren’t already. Make sure to allow the pop-up – it’s our live chat window.
- You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services or goods you receive from a Third-Party Provider (“Charges”). After you have received services or goods obtained through your use of the Service, Eredox Video will facilitate your payment of the applicable Charges on behalf of the Third-Party Provider as such Third-Party Provider’s limited payment collection agent. Payment of the Charges in such manner shall be considered the same as a payment made directly by you to the Third-Party Provider. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable unless otherwise determined by Eredox Video or required by the Australian Consumer Law. Under the Australian Consumer Law, you may be entitled to a refund for a major failure of the Services, or other remedies for a minor failure. You retain the right to request lower Charges from a Third-Party Provider for services or goods received by you from such Third-Party Provider at the time you receive such services or goods. Eredox Video will respond accordingly to any request from a Third-Party Provider to modify the Charges for a particular service or good.
- All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated by Eredox Video using the preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which Eredox Video will send you a receipt by email. If your primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that Eredox Video may, as the Third-Party Provider’s limited payment collection agent, use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available.
- As between you and Eredox Video, Eredox Video reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise Charges for any or all services or goods obtained through the use of the Services at any time in Eredox Video’s sole discretion. Further, you acknowledge and agree that Charges applicable in certain geographical areas may increase substantially during times of high demand. Eredox Video will use reasonable efforts to inform you of Charges that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges incurred under your Account regardless of your awareness of such Charges or the amounts thereof. Eredox Video may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services or goods obtained through the use of the Services, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Services or the Charges applied to you. You may elect to cancel your request for services or goods from a Third-Party Provider at any time prior to such Third-Party Provider’s arrival, in which case you may be charged a cancellation fee.
- This payment structure is intended to fully compensate the Third-Party Provider for the services or goods provided. Except with respect to taxicab transportation services requested through the Application, Eredox Video does not designate any portion of your payment as a tip or gratuity to the Third-Party Provider. Any representation by Eredox Video (on Eredox Video’s website, in the Application, or in Eredox Video’s marketing materials) to the effect that tipping is “voluntary,” “not required,” and/or “included” in the payments you make for services or goods provided is not intended to suggest that Eredox Video provides any additional amounts, beyond those described above, to the Third-Party Provider. You understand and agree that, while you are free to provide additional payment as a gratuity to any Third-Party Provider who provides you with services or goods obtained through the Service, you are under no obligation to do so. Gratuities are voluntary. After you have received services or goods obtained through the Service, you will have the opportunity to rate your experience and leave additional feedback about your Third-Party Provider.